Experience flexible stability from the inside out with the new Provision 2.0™. Innovative StabiliPod™ technology provides a tripod of stability by boosting support in the medial, lateral and heel of your foot. A built-in stability wedge slopes down from the medial to lateral sides of the foot to provide extra support and prevent excess pronation. Innerflex™ technology utilizes grid-like flex grooves in the midsole to let your foot flex where it needs to for more speed and stability. And like every Altra shoe, the Provision 2.0 features a FootShape™ toe box that lets your toes relax and spread out for a more comfortable, stable run and a fully cushioned Zero Drop™ platform that encourages natural running form and a low-impact foot strike. Run fast, free and stable with the new Provision 2.0.
- Cushioning: Moderate
- Ideal Uses: Road Running, Walking, Light Trail Running, Cross Training
- Designed To Improve: Running Form, Toe Splay,
- Excessive Pronation, Fallen Arches
- Platform: Zero Drop™ Platform, FootShape™ Toe Box
- Stack Height: 25 mm
- Midsole: Ultralight EVA/A-Bound™ Blend with InnerFlex™
- Outsole: FootPod™ Outsole with StabiliPod™ Technology
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed with Stability Wedge
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Other Features: NRS™ Natural Ride System
|Women's Size Conversions|
|Inches||CM||US Sizes||Euro Sizes||UK Sizes|
*Note: Size chart is not style specific. It is only offered as a rough guide for your convenience.
ACTIVE GearUp wants you to be satisfied with every purchase.
- This item is eligible to be returned for store credit within 90 days of order delivery date.
If you would like more information, click here for our complete Return Policy.