The Keo 2 Max Blade is made of injection-molded composite fiberglass material providing cleaner engagement. Integrating the blade into the pedal body gives the Keo 2 Max Blade and aerodynamic profile for optimal air flow. With a 400 mm2 stainless steel platform, the Keo 2 Max Blade provides excellent stability and very good pedaling efficiency. This efficiency is also made possible by permanent cleat-stop contact: the shape of the stops at the rear of the pedal has been designed to fit the shape of the rear of the Keo cleats. The Keo 2 Max Blade 2's spindle system consists of 2 ball bearings and one needle bearing thus ensuring high reliability.
- Body: Composite
- Spindle: Chromoly + steel
- Thread: 9/16 X 20 mm
- Bearings: 2 ball bearings, 1 needle bearing
- Spindle/sole height: 14 mm
- Pedal/crank distance: 53mm
- Tension: 12 Nm
- Cleats; Grey Keo Grip Cleats
- Angular Movement: 0°, 4.5° OR 9° depending on cleat type: (black, grey, or red)
- Pedal weight: 120 G. (308g per pair with cleats and screws)
- Accessories: One pair of grey Keo Grip Cleats + Fasteners (6 screws 5 X 11mm and 6 washers)
ACTIVE GearUp wants you to be satisfied with every purchase.
- This item is eligible to be returned for store credit within 90 days of order delivery date.
If you would like more information, click here for our complete Return Policy.