For those who like to travel heavy and camp with all the essential gear, the three-season Wyoming Trail tents provide a solution to the storage issue with a garage-like vestibule. Bikes, fishing rods, coolers, and dogs can all have a home while you slumber comfortably in the two door/two vestibule living space. The Wyoming Trail 2 is a veritable campground condo with two opposing sleeping quarters large enough for a couple of couples or a family of four. Ideal for two campers.
- Three-season, free standing, car camping tent
- Giant vestibule creates a garage-sized auxiliary storage shelter and space to store gear, coolers, bikes, or to dry out wet clothing
- Two doors and two vestibules with one oversized main vestibule
- Awning-style vestibule may be staked out as a shade using trekking poles
- Storm flaps over vestibule zippers
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- Fly is polyester rip-stop with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is polyester with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is polyester rip-stop and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- Plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy setup
- DAC lightweight pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- 14 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft and PowerCase/Loft- sold separately
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes SQUARE gear loft - sold separately
- Fast fly option creates massive single door shelter
- Footprint extends beyond tent body as vestibule floor. Footprint sold separately
- Trail weight refers to poles, fly, and tent body
- Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging
- Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly, and accessory Fast Fly footprint
- Trail Weight: 9lb 5oz
- Packed Weight: 10lb 5oz
- Fast Fly Weight: 8lb 4oz
- Packed Size: 8" x 27"
- Floor Area: 31sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 45.5sq ft
- Head Height: 55"
ACTIVE GearUp wants you to be satisfied with every purchase.
- This item is eligible to be returned for store credit within 90 days of order delivery date.
If you would like more information, click here for our complete Return Policy.