The perfect backpack for long trekking tours. The rucksack features a super durable material, while the Vari Flex system provides fantastic comfort even when carrying heavy loads. Its mobile hip fins diligently follow every movement making even the toughest terrain passable without losing balance. The fins distribute the load evenly to the hips, thus reducing fatigue, and providing freedom of movement.
- Vari Fit system with stepless adjustment to any back length for the perfect fit
- Pull-Forward hip belt construction for easy adjustment even when heavily laden
- Quick access through the front zip opening
- Internal compression strap
- Head moulding and compression straps position the lid for more head clearance
- Detachable lid compartment with zipped pocket and two valuables pockets, which can quickly be transformed into a daypack thanks to the attachment ring and additional straps
- Height adjustable lid
- Easy-grab, zipped valuables pocket on hip belt
- SOS label
- Three side compression straps
- Separate bottom compartment
- Compression strap at bottom compartment
- Side bellows pockets absorb excess baggage or can be used to accommodate a Streamer hydration bladder
outer tent-pole pockets
- Daisy chains and spacious zipped pocket on the front
- Detachable rain cover
- Wet laundry compartment
- Material Composition: Polyester: 25% / Nylon: 75%
- Weight: 3200 g
- Volume: 70 L
- Size: 92 / 38 / 36 (H x W x D) cm
- Alternate images may show different colorways, but accurately display product features
- Last Chance: Discontinued Style
ACTIVE GearUp wants you to be satisfied with every purchase.
- This item is eligible to be returned for store credit within 90 days of order delivery date.
If you would like more information, click here for our complete Return Policy.