The largest model in the Nimbus family, this load gobbling pack will carry all you need for long trips, or hold the gear needed for tackling the big mountains. Don’t let the light weight of the pack fool you—the super rigid maple core framesheet and exoskeleton belt are built to handle the big loads.
Its 3D TopoFlex frame is engineered to fit the topography of your back and mimic the way a back naturally flexes. A single “Pivot Point” attachment system on the shoulder straps and belts allows not only a more precise fit and enhanced freedom of movement; It supports and more equally redistributes your load along your hips, shoulders, and back! Now made with a maple-core, composite laminate which is both lighter and offers more longitudinal rigidity.
The Advection Back Panel compliments the ergonomic carriage benefits of the Topoflex gram and harness system by encouraging heat transfer and dissipation while simultaneously using the natural symmetry of the back.
- 60 lb load rating
- Adjustable torso length
- Dual zipper front access panel
- Dual density hip belt and shoulder straps
- Side compression
- Tool loops
- Hydration port and internal sleeve
- Stretch side pockets
- Massive front stretch pocket
- 2 Upper Side Pockets, Lid Pocket, 3 Stretch Pockets
- 10mm compression straps
- Hip pack lid
- Internal Nimbus TopoFlex™ framesheet
- Internal Maple Core framesheet
- Cordura® high tenacity nylon (100D and 210D)
- Volume - Short: 79 L; Regular: 85 L
- Weight - Short: 1.9kg / 4lbs 4oz; Regular: 2.1kg / 4lbs 6oz
- Alternate images do not reflect actual color
- Fits Torso - Short: 14-18 inches; Regular: 18-22 inches
- Fits Waist/Hips: 26-42 inches (Short and Regular)
ACTIVE GearUp wants you to be satisfied with every purchase.
- This item is eligible to be returned for store credit within 90 days of order delivery date.
If you would like more information, click here for our complete Return Policy.