A deluxe weekend/weeklong gear hauler, the Thule Guidepost 65L has a customizable TransHub suspension system to provide the perfect fit, a pivoting hipbelt that allows the pack to move with you, a women's specific harness and hipbelt, and a smart lid-to-daypack summit bag that gets you to the peak. The QuickFit system allows you to to easily adjust the straps for the perfect fit. Various loops and additional pockets and organizers hold and divide all of your camping and hiking tools.
- Easy to customize for a perfect fit with 15cm/6in of torso adjustability and a QuickFit shoulder harness that allows for 3 different shoulder strap width settings
- Create a more comfortable carry through the Transhub suspension system and reinforced hipbelt that effortlessly transfers the pack’s load to your hips
- Pack moves with you for a more natural gait due to the pivoting hipbelt
- Have two packs in one when you remove the lid and transform it into a spacious 28L summit backpack
- Keep gear safe from elements with the removable VersaClick weatherproof rolltop pocket
- Customizable hipbelt compatible with interchangeable VersaClick accessories (sold separately)
- Gear stays dry during storms with high-visibility, removable rain cover
- Cords are neatly managed between your device in your hipbelt pocket and your mobile charger in the internal PowerPocket
- Easily access the pack’s contents through a large J zip side access panel
- Keep cool and comfortable with a breathable back panel that allows air to circulate around your back while padded support protects critical contact points
- Material: 210 nylon, 420 Robic ripstop nylon
- Volume: 65 L
- Dimensions: 12.6 x 12.6 x 31.5 in
- Weight: 5.15 lb
- Alternate images may show different colorways, yet accurately display product features
ACTIVE GearUp wants you to be satisfied with every purchase.
- This item is eligible to be returned for store credit within 90 days of order delivery date.
If you would like more information, click here for our complete Return Policy.