Designed for a full day's adventure, this pack includes an adjustable suspension, a breathable back panel and a built-in raincover. The MicroAdjust Suspension system provides an easily adjustable torso length for the perfect fit. The mesh back panel offers great ventilation and breathability while you wear it.
- MicroAdjust Suspension system lets you adjust your torso length 10cms/4in while the pack is on to easily dial in the perfect fit
- Tensioned mesh back panel provides unparalleled breathability, keeping you cool and dry on the trail
- High-visibility, removable rain cover keeps your gear dry during storms
- Customizable hipbelt compatible with interchangeable VersaClick accessories (sold separately)
- Conveniently store trekking poles on your hipbelt without taking off your pack using the included VersaClick Pole Holder
- Zippered pockets in lid and hipbelt to store small items
- Hipbelt pocket stores snacks, a phone and other small items
- Stretch fabric shove-it pocket provides fast access to often used gear
- Easily lash gear to the front of the pack using the durable button hole webbing
- Rear hiking pole and ice axe attachments can be stowed when not in use
- Dimensions: 10.2 x 13 x 22.8 in
- Weight: 2.55 lb
- Volume: 1952 cu in
- Material: 210D Robic nylon, 420D nylon
- Alternate images may show different colorways, yet accurately display product features
ACTIVE GearUp wants you to be satisfied with every purchase.
- This item is eligible to be returned for store credit within 90 days of order delivery date.
If you would like more information, click here for our complete Return Policy.