Nathan's Elevation hydration pack is race ready and set to carry you through training session after session and adventure after adventure. A 2L (70 oz) Hydrapak bladder will keep you hydrated while the 3-Way Propulsion harness distributes the weight of the pack and allows for movement with you versus sloshing and bouncing. A large zippered back pocket allows for ample space for take alongs and trail essentials. Two front pockets may fit up to 22 oz bottles (but not included). Two chest straps with buckles allow for easy adjusting and a more secure fit. A zippered water resistant pocket on the shoulder strap protects salt tabs or other nutritional essentials.
- Total pack volume: 13.3 L
- 2 L Hydrapak bladder included
- 2 front pockets may store up to 22 oz bottles (not included) or other essentials
- 3-Way Propulsion Harness distributes weight and allows freedom of movement
- 2 adjustable sternum/chest straps for comfort and stability
- Padded back panel for comfort
- Rear bungee to hold accessories and lighter layers
- Large back zippered pocket for access to bladder and storage of take-longs and trail necessities
- Medium sized zippered rear pocket for smaller items
- Safety whistle attached via bungee
- Front zipper pocket for smaller essentials
- Small water resistant pocket for salt tabs
- Open front pocket for other smaller nutritional items
- Trekking pole loops and clips on the back of the pack
ACTIVE GearUp wants you to be satisfied with every purchase.
- This item is eligible to be returned for store credit within 90 days of order delivery date.
If you would like more information, click here for our complete Return Policy.