SKINS Compression Socks Size Chart
Unlike normal athletic socks, SKINS gradient compression socks are the perfect performance enhancer for any activity where your legs are pushed to the limit.
SKINS Engineered Gradient Compression offers targeted calf muscle support and improves circulation, delivering more oxygen to your active muscles.
The increased blood flow helps reduce the build up of blood lactate to keep you going harder for longer and recover faster.
The engineered gradient compression technology in SKINS Essentials is specifically designed to increase blood flow and oxygen delivery to working muscles, allowing you to train harder and perform better.
SKINS targeted muscle support also helps prevent muscle vibration and oscillation during activity, reducing your risk of injury and helping you recover faster with less post-exercise muscle soreness.
All Essentials products use SKINS unique fabrics, flatlock stitching details, and superior construction to deliver maximum benefit and muscle support with unmatched comfort, breath-ability, and temperature and moisture regulation.
- Anti-Chafing Yarn: SKINS socks are constructed from a special anti-chafing yarn reduces heat, moisture, friction and the risk of blisters
- Moisture Management: Keeping you dry through advanced wicking is inherent in all SKINS fabrics - moisture is drawn away from your skin, so you stay dry and comfortable
- SKINS Sock Fit: SKINS sock sizing system takes into account your calf circumference, because you only get the full benefits of engineered gradient compression if your SKINS fit you properly around your calf muscle. The anatomic left and right construction also gives a comfortable fit around your foot
- Muscle Focus: Uniquely wrapping and supporting your key muscle groups to reduce movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise
- Warp Knit: The fabric in SKINS is warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give superior performance - Warp knit fabrics have no natural stretch – instead, the spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression
ACTIVE GearUp wants you to be satisfied with every purchase.
- This item is eligible to be returned for store credit within 90 days of order delivery date.
If you would like more information, click here for our complete Return Policy.